Monday, January 4, 2010

SPEECH OF CHILD AGE 12 YEARS SILENCING WORLD LEADERS AT UN




This story is talking about a problem child named Severn 

Suzuki,a problem child at the age of 9 years has 

established EnvironmentalChildren's Organization (ECO).

ECO itself is a small group dedicated to problem childto 

learn and teach children "the other about the problem 

environment.

And they were invited to attend the UN Conference on 

Environment, which at

that Severn wrote 12 year old gave a powerful speech wrote 

a big impact

(and silenced) some prominent world leaders.

One's delivered by a small child to the age of 12 years 

until he could make

the UN HEARING ROOM silence, then finished his speech 

during a

courtroom filled with prominent people wrote up and gave 

bring down the

house to the 12-year-old child.

This is the contents of the speech: (Source: The College 

Foundation)

Hello, My name Severn Suzuki, speaking for ECO - 

Environmental

Children's Organization.We are a group of Canada which 

consisted of children aged 12 and 13 years

old, who tried to make a difference: Vanessa Suttie, 

Morga, Geister,

Michelle Quiq and myself. We raise funds to be able to 

come here

as far as 6000 miles to tell you

all the adults that you must change your ways, today here, 

too.

I do not have a hidden agenda. I want a future for myself 

only.

Loss of the future is not the same as losing the general 

electionor losses in the stock market. I was here to speak 

forall the generations to come.

I was here representing the children wrote hunger around

the world that cries no longer heard.

I was here to speak for the animals dyingcountless 

throughout the planet because of the loss habitat. We can 

not not listen.

I was afraid to be under the sun becauseberlubangnya ozone 

layer. I was afraid to breathe becauseI do not know what 

the chemicals carried by air yg.

I often fishing in Vancouver with my dad to someyears ago 

wefound that the fish full of cancers.And now we hear that 

animals and plants oneindividually extinct every day - 

gone forever.

 

In my life, I have a dream to see a large collectionwild 

animals, jungles and tropical forests full ofbirds and 

butterflies. But now I do not know if these thingsit even 

still there to see my son later.

Are you all having to worry about small problems thiswhen 

you are all still the same age I am now serperti?

All this happened in front of us and although we stillact 

like we still have a lot of time and allsolution. I was 

just a kid and I do not haveall solution. But I want you 

all to realize thatyouall the same as me!

You do not know how to fix a hole in our ozone layer.You 

do not know how how to restore the salmon fish in the 

riverorigin.You do not know how to restore the animals 

thatextinct.

You do not know how to fix a hole in our ozone layer.You 

do not know how how to restore the salmon fish in the 

riverorigin.You do not know how to restore the animals 

thatextinct.

Here you are delegates your country. Entrepreneurs, 

members ofassociations, journalists or politicians - but 

really you arefather and mother, brothers and sisters, 

uncles and aunts- And you all are children of a person.

I was just a kid, but I know that we allis part of a large 

family, whose members are morefrom 5 billion, consisting 

of 30 million families andwe all shareair, water and soil 

on the same planet - borders and governmentswill not 

change it.

I was just a kid but once I know that weall face the same 

problems and we should unitefor the same purpose.

Although angry, but I'm not blind, and even fear, I do 

notFeel free to tell the world what I feel.

In my country, we are very much to waste. Webuy something 

and then thrown away, to buy and then discard.Although it 

remains only countries in the North will not be sharedwith 

those in need.Even when we have more than enough, we feel 

afraid tolose some of our wealth, we are afraid to share.

In Canada we have a comfortable life, with clothing, 

foodthe affluent and the board - we have at 

hand,bicycle,computer and television equipment.

Two days ago here in Brazil, we were surprised when 

wespending time with children who live on the streets. And 

oneone child told us: "I wish Irich, and if I'm rich, I 

will give street childrenfood, clothing and medicines, 

shelter, love and compassiondear ".

If a child who was on the streets and do not have 

any,willing to share, why do we who have everything 

stillso greedy?

I can not stop thinking that these children agedsame with 

me, that place of birth you can make a differenceis so 

great, that I might be one of thechildren who live in the 

Rio Favellas; I could be a childthe famine in Somalia; an 

eastern war victimsmiddle orbeggars in India.

I was just a kid, but I know that if allmoney spent on the 

war used to reduce the level ofpoverty and find answers to 

the problems of nature, howwould the world be beautiful.

At school, even in kindergarten, you teach us todo good. 

You taught us to not fight withothers, to find a way out, 

clean up the messwe caused; to not harm other living 

beings, toshare and not greedy. Then why did you then do 

theYou taught us that not to do it?

Do not forget why you are attending this conference, why 

youdo this - we are your children all. You sekalianlahwho 

decides, what kind of world would we live. Parentsit 

should be able to givecomfort in their children withsays, 

"Everything will be fine, 'we do thatThe best we can do 

and this is not the end of theeverything. "

But I do not feel that you can say itto us again. Do we 

even exist in your priority listall? My dad always said, 

"You will always be remembered fordeeds, not by your words 

".

So, what you do makes me cry at night.You adults say that 

you love us. IYour challenge, try to realize those words.

Thank you for your attention.***********

Servern Cullis-Suzuki has silenced one courtroom 

ConferenceUnited Nations, silencing all the important 

people from all over the world justwith his speech. Having 

finished his address simultaneously all thepresent in the 

room speechthe stand and applaudto the lively 12-year-old 

child was.

And after that, the UN chief said in his speech:

"Today I feel very ashamed of myselfbecause I had just 

made aware of the importance of environments andcontents 

around us by a child who is only 12 years old, who 

developedstood at this podium without even a script for a 

speech.While I brought forward numerous manuscripts that 

have been made bymy assistant yesterday. I ... do not we 

all defeated by the kids12-year-old "

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -- 

-------

* Please pass this article to everyone you know, notto 

obtain good fortune or bad luck if you do not send,but let 

us together open the eyes of all people in the world 

thatEarth is now dying and it is our humanaThis makes the 

need to act to prevent the destructionworld.

(Photo : luangkanlahsejenak.files.wordpress.com)





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers